the sebo vacuum
SEBO is the worlds largest manufacturer of high-quality commercial vacuums. These are exceptional residential vacuum cleaners. Come see for yourself in our show room! We’d love to give you a demonstration!
Vacuflo Edmonton carries the following SEBO products:
SEBO FELIX UPRIGHT VACUUM
– 3 step filtration
– Turning swivel neckM
– Slide Stopper
– Flat to floor capability
– Hose and carrying handle
– Variable power controls
– Telescopic handle
– Cable hook
– Easy to change brush roller
– Exhaust filter
SEBO AIRBELT E-SERIES CANISTER VACUUM
– Airbelt shock absorber
– Advanced furniture protection
– Ergonomic handle
– Easy access attachments
– 3 step hospital grade filtration
– Extra reach tool
On average, you should change SEBO filters every 10-20 bags. Change them more frequently if you notice the filter is filthy before that time.
SEBO Vacuums are a high-quality product with many desirable features that justify the higher price point. SEBO Vacuums aren’t only attractive; they come with a limited lifetime warranty, can last up to 20 years, have an exceptional filtration system, are quiet, sturdy, and powerful.
All SEBO Vacuums are S-Class certified. While both S-Class and HEPA are different, they are both extremely effective.
Here are some examples of how they differ:
- HEPA filtration can capture 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns, while S-Class filtration can capture 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
- S-Class filtration uses an electrostatically charged microfiber filter to attract particles and hold them in place, similar to the static cling effect. HEPA filters depend on the tightness of the mesh fibres to trap and prevent particles from passing through.
- S-Class standards indicate that the vacuum system is completely airtight, with no air escaping from any side.